Welcome to 15 Emmaus Road, your picture-perfect family haven nestled in the sought-after Jordan Springs community. Indulge in the room to move, play and entertain with this expansive property that offers an immaculate near-new home, plus a great backyard and a granny flat that offers exciting rental potential.
Whether you want to accommodate extended family, offset your mortgage or take advantage of a dual income property, this is a home that will delight a wide range of buyers. Grandma and Grandpa will relish the space of the 60sqm two-bedroom granny flat, complete with its own private backyard and entrance, while the main home features an impressive six-bedroom, two-storey layout promising a property that will grow with you and your family.
Throughout both homes, it's clear no detail has been overlooked. Air-conditioning and easy-care tiles floors are on show and both kitchens are impeccably appointed with quality appliances and ample storage. In the main dwelling, an open-plan layout is ready for family fun or you can step out to the alfresco and relish the serenity of the beautiful bushland backdrop.
A separate study, a bedroom and a bathroom are housed on this lower level while the remaining five bedrooms are all located upstairs. A double garage with an automatic door and internal access complete the layout. Your new home enjoys an enviable position neighbouring a reserve to ensure an enhanced sense of privacy. All the amenities you could need are within easy reach from schools to shops and so much more making this a property too good to miss.
* A comfortable family home and a separate two-bedroom granny flat
* A suite of Smeg appliances and a butler's pantry await in the gourmet kitchen
* Relax with a coffee, host guests or dine outdoors on the alfresco
* One bedroom and bathroom located downstairs for easy accessibility
* Privacy fence separating the two homes which could be removed if needed
* A large, level 531sqm block set within a serene bush-front location
* A double automatic garage plus ample street parking for when friends drop by
* Live close to a range of amenities including shops, schools and services less